Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins
2 tbsp KEWPIE Mayonnaise
1 tbsp whole grain mustard
2 tsp white miso paste
2 tsp teriyaki sauce
1 tbsp vegetable oil, for frying
3 zucchinis, medium size, halved in length
1 red capsicum, cut to bite size pieces
1 yellow capsicum, cut to bite size pieces
1 red onion, cut to bite size pieces
Parsley, to garnish
1 tsp black sesame seeds, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 230°C.
2. Combine mayo, mustard, miso paste and teriyaki sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a large sauce pan to 185°C. Deep fry zucchini for 90 seconds and transfer to a baking tray, skin-side down.
4. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in another pan, stir fry in other vegetables for 2-3 minutes or until half cooked. Place over on top of the zucchini.
5. Drizzle sauce mixture over the top, and put in oven and cook for 3 minutes or until the top are golden and crispy.
6. Remove from the oven and garnish with parsley and black sesame seed.