Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Precooked beetroot can also be found at supermarkets and puree with a food blender.
1½ tbsp KEWPIE Mayonnaise
15g precooked beetroot, pureed
⅓ cup flour
1 egg, whisked
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
4 chicken tenderloins
Salt and pepper, to taste
Vegetable oil, for deep frying
1. Mix mayo and beetroot puree. Set aside.
2. Place flour, egg and breadcrumb in 3 large bowls.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dust in flour lightly, shaking to remove excess. Dip into egg followed by breadcrumb.
4. Add enough oil in a large saucepan over high heat to 180°C. Deep fry crumbed chicken for 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Pierce with skewers and serve with beetroot mayonnaise.